Every Year the Grammy’s are lit up with the stars and their honors. Most people get excited for the performances, But The Hair Dame gets excited for the red carpet. Not for the wardrobe, although that is exciting too, but for the fabulous hairstyles. This year did not disappoint, why? Well, we LOVE the effortlessly “cool” look, and the Grammy’s is the best award show to showcase. Below we have highlighted our favorite trends of the show season, and our stylist, Amalia Moscoso will give you the step by step to recreate the looks your self!
1. PONYTAILS. Anyone can do a ponytail, right? But can you make it look this cool?
HOW TO DIY:
1) Center part makes it so chic. a side part works too, just make sure its defined and sleek.
2) Ponytail extension. This is what takes it to another level. If you purchase the one we suggest in the link, it is a simple wrap around application.
2. SMOOTH ROOTS, CURLY ENDS. Perfect combination of sexy and cool.
HOW TO DIY
1) give yourself an amazing blowout. Do you have trouble with this? Check out our how to blowout your own hair video. If your practice still hasnt made perfect go to your local Drybar.
2) the next step is to curl or wave your ends. Sarah Potempa’s Beachwaver would be a great tool to use for this step.
3. BANGIT OUT. The gift that keeps on giving- Clip in bangs !
HOW TO DIY
1) Brush back your hairline and pin it to create an anchor for the clips on the bangs.
2) clip in your hair piece and comb it out as desired.