HOUSE OF DAME BLOG » secret bangs
Hi dames! Summer is here and sometimes its easy to get in a hairstyle rut in the summer. long beach waves is the go to, or buns and ponytails. Well, here’s a way to mix up the buns and ponytails in a cute way with no commitment. Clip on Bangs! Secret Bangs is such a great way to mix it up. I got together with Alex Rodriguez to show you some fun styles that you can achieve with them. Check out the video and styles below.
( Music: “With you Tonight” by Katie Welch )
Secret Bangs allow you to create lots of different looks without the commitment or stress of grow out. As you can see in the video, it takes just a few seconds to get a whole new look. You can get yours here. Make sure to then grab yourself a HairClutch to keep your hair secrets safe. Shout out and thank you to @missalexrodriguez and @iamthekatie for playing with me!!
The Hair Dame
Hi, Dames! This week was all about bangs and volume, so we couldn’t leave you without giving you a step-by-step guide on how to create this awesome look. Check this how to video on how to use the Secret Bangs and Secret Volume.
Secret Bangs have a unique color blending ability as well as hair the stretches across the top of your head to have a more blending effect with your hair. Secret Volume is a magic hair piece that creates more volume in any hairstyle.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to create this look:
1. Comb bottom clips into your hairline, stop and snap when the hair reaches your desired length against your eyebrows. Pull tight and snap the top clip into place.
2. Pull all your hair into a a high ponytail on top of your head.
3. Wrap the Secret Volume piece around the ponytail using its clips to snap it into place.
4. Tease the Secret Volume hair piece all around and then wrap your hair around it, using it as a base. Bobby-pin the hair into place.
5. Brush up all the loose hair and pin them into the bun. Voila!
For more info, click here: https://www.SECRETEXTENSIONS.com/?mid=8731044
You can buy your HairClutch To store all your awesome hair pieces here: http://www.hairclutch.com/collections/frontpage
If you missed it, you can check out our interview with Katie Welch on bangs and volume here: http://thehairdame.com/?p=2051&preview=true
and make sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel:
Let us know any hairstyles you are dying to try below. The Hair Dame wants to empower you to be your very own hair expert