Dames, there are so many reasons I love the “wet look” for summer. Here’s a few top reasons it’s my go-to look that everyone envies achieving.
- It’s a great beach/pool party look that makes as if you went into the water, but like, who does that?
- You have 5 min to get ready after the shower to head to a party and you don’t want a wet bun.
- You’re on vacation and you don’t want to use hot tools.
If those aren’t enough reasons for you to master this look, then you’re just not that into it BUT if you are here’s how you do it.
- Make sure your hair is wet at the root, even just a little damp, you want to saturate your root with product and then evenly distribute through your ends.
- If you don’t have the 1 perfect product to do the trick, always mix a gel, a styling cream, and a tiny bit of oil (coconut oil is amazing if you like the smell).
- Use your towel gloves and scrunch out as much water as you can.
Below are a few of my favorite options:
Here’s my video showing you how to do it the straight version way- so great for a formal look..
Hope this helps with which products to use and how to do it! Let me know how it goes and ask me any questions. @thehairdame
The Hair Dame